About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Family Time....


It is never quite like the ‘Norman Rockwell-esque’ images we were promised socially but sometimes even in it’s unique kind of weirdness it can be so perfect in its own way that it summons up emotions that are almost too painful to endure.


My kids have turned into little people ...overnight it seems?
Very good little people and I am proud of them.



Where the hell does the time go?

Lately I have been spending quite a bit of time with the kids….and I love them.



I feel so fortunate that we can give them the kind of life that is enjoyable and free.

Play days at the beach …and bike rides to Mike Weir park…

Simple things that we take for granted.



Some times work can really suck…..and sometimes in life I am forced to do things that are way outside my character in order to keep all this afloat…..but lately I have been realizing that it is not only worth it….but its worth is much farther beyond that.

Last night was fun…for everyone.




Happy Canada Day.

4 comments:

lambton said...

Hmmmm..you are human ;0)
G the ends do indeed justify the means my friend.
Glad your Canada day was filled with fun.
Just got back from the North. I am good to go for another week or so. Got my fix.

B

Trotsky said...

Human?
...man I have been accused of a lot of things....
Hey ..can I put you down as a reference for my 'Psyche' test?

Coondog said...

Remember to work to live, not live to work my man!

That place will drive you crazy if you let it. Brush it off at say "fuck it, who give a shit" once in a while!!!

Trotsky said...

10-4 Coondog...
Actualy work has been allright lately.....that was quite a team...and still is really.
I hope we get a decent replacement for KS.
Might head up to Goderich for some flyfishing this evening.