About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Feeding the 'play-doh' fish...


I took Ella down to the local hatchery today. She gets a kick out of feeding the pellet heads in the pond.

The pellet machines are a great source of income for the local club. All the quarters generate thousands of dollars if you can believe it.


The guys that run the club are very good people...and whether or not their efforts are misguided or not everybody likes fish in the water.



If nothing else it gives me something fun I can do with my kids on a crumby afternoon.....and there are some lunkers in there swimmin'.
Back to work tomorrow.
yuk

2 comments:

lambton said...

Listen Norland! I have caught fish there! Thousands ;0) Now you know why I have two 15'ers.

Man I can't wait for the fest...

Play-doh sounds like it would be good on salad.

Trotsky said...

Ahhhhhh......Rivers....
If I could only get this roof on my house instead of in my driveway I could pray for a downpour without reservation...
I am on a diet too....
Strictly Skeeters wings and beer for me.