About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Give me Strength..

So I have finally got a couple of days off work.
I just put three 12-12 shifts in the can and got about 4 hrs sleep last night.
I am wiped.
I awoke this morning to find out that Ella has come down with something and she is laid up on the couch with a fever....
Nice!
Winter has decided to rear its ugly head once again and even though this has been a relatively soft winter...especially after last years meatgrinding horror show...this latest snowy round has me a wee bit down and out...

Aves first toboggan run Feb14 2010 from Gene Norland on Vimeo.


My youngest daughter loves it however...

Spring can't come soon enough....
It could very well be that another Stuhan trip is the medicine that I am looking for....

2 comments:

lambton said...

Let's Rock-out another trip to the Mo. Perhaps JS can hook us up with some Chinny Roe. I'm certain he will find some if properly motivated. ;0)

What you say old man...the Mexicans may be on their way! :0.

Trotsky said...

The one fella got two years..so I won't have to worry about him for a bit...
I am seriously considering it but this weather is giving me the shits...