About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Convalescent


Ouch...
Well,
I am now hopefully sterile....
It wasn't the worst thing that I have had to endure but it was far from pleasant.
Here I am on my third day and I am left with just a wee achy feeling.....
Not quite ready to go horseback riding but getting a tad stir crazy for sure.
My Tiger Woods golf game is right off the chart.
I just finished shooting a 49 at Sawgrass....I can't be stopped.
Thursday I was bed ridden which sucked ass except for the March Madness tournament that took me by surprise. It has been one of the few things that have kept me sane over the past few days.
I used to love The Big Dance....
I was a basketball junky...the only sport that I really loved.
I was never an athlete but I could shoot the fucking lights out!!!
;o)
I was always impressed with the pure shooters in the game as opposed to freak of nature dunking Cretans.
Lying in bed with my feet propped up watching March Madness I got to thinking of some of the best shooters...besides myself :0) ...that have ever played the game.
Allan Houston
Reggie Miller
Drazen Petrovic
Larry Bird
....But considering college only I would say that the greatest shooter that I'd ever seen was Shawn Respert from MSU.

I used to LOVE watching that guy do his thing.
That dude had range the minute he got off the bus.
I never did understand why he never amounted to much in the pro game...he was a man among boys in the college ranks...??
..So I hobbled downstairs and Googled it.
Shawn Respert
Poor bastard ended up with stomach cancer in his rookie year. He tried to keep it a secret for years.
Very sad.
Sounds like he landed on his feet though.He is currently working for the Houston Rockets in some capacity.
And here I am with just some sore stones.
Anyhoo
I am looking forward to some fishing in the near future.
There is nothing like a freshly shorn scrotum....quite breathtaking....

4 comments:

Wallacio said...

Glad you made it through. I feel nauseous just thinking about the big snip.

Trotsky said...

Thx dude.
I just hope it takes...
Doc says that 1 in a thousand are still fertile...
...and I know there is no stopping this little fella..
I should've just lopped it off

lambton said...

Both of you two HOMO's should "lop them off" The world would be a better place. A few less midgets!

God I hate midgets ;0)

Trotsky said...

Your penis is a midget...and by the way I perfer the term vertically challenged