About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Taking what the river gives you....


...can sometimes really blow!!
I fished a new river yesterday and I loved it.....all except the fact that I got blanked.
Remember when it used to rain?
I am going to kill the next person that comments on "What beautiful weather we've had this fall"
Die!
Oh well....It was good to see my old fishing buddy again....even if he is now a full fledged granola eating homo.
Friggin' seed eating dipshit. Cloggin the arteries on a road trip is half the fun!!!??
Could it be that god is trying to tell me something by sending skin and bones a fish and leaving me a donut???
Sure was a pretty river though......minus the shitrats.
Man I am grouchy.

Oh well...with any luck I will be able to post a fish picture or two more before the end of the world.

5 comments:

SD said...

This weather or lack-there-of seriously blows Goats

I got new sticks n reels to try and here we sit in the middle of a drought.

Ya...gonna be a rough season Tater...

lambton said...

G...MI is our Valhalla ;0)
Chromers are startin to fill the bigger systems.
Rains are late but they will come.
Until then I think I can manage pumping the petrol into the Tercel.
Damn I have to find me one of those rides.

Trotsky said...

I love that car...
Zero repairs and it practically runs on air.
Check out autotrader.com and we'll import you one for probably what you would pay for one year of gas in the truck.

BCM said...

Hey Gene,
If you go just a bit up that stream you have pictured, near the middle somewhere, you'll find Steelhead heaven!

Trotsky said...

At the time those turdballs had the few fish that were in the river surrounded.
I don't need much to keep me fish happy but this season is satrting to mke me horribly depressed.