About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dog Days....

Here is a little something for those hopelessly addicted Steelhead fiends



For those of you philistines that can't dig Sonny Rollins playing the Blues
please feel free to turn down the sound ....or put a gun in your mouth.

Watching this helps lower my blood pressure....I particularly like the part right around 51 secs when the little round ports start spinning counter-clockwise....pretty.

October is right around the corner and the clock is ticking.


.....And BTW....flying to Alaska is cheating.

8 comments:

lambton said...

And to think you were contemplating selling that piece of art. Hmmmm BTW...if you ever do so again consider it sold. I'll just put it away for you until you regain your reason. ;0)

Oh ya...Almost forgot...you are a HOMO!

Trotsky said...

Get over here and fix my light socket you useless turd.

Random Phrump said...

Loved the Sonny Rollins!

RP

lambton said...

Henry Rollins...now there is an angry white guy!

Trotsky said...

You are beyond weird

PaulGHurtubise said...

All of it was nice except the length of the video. The reel hadn't finished and Sonny wasn't done playing.

Strictly speaking, you and I are homo... sapiens. I don't know what that other guy is, who keeps telling you that you are in fact of the genus homo.

I think he is probably troglo or idio. ... or something.

hehehehehehe

p.-

Trotsky said...

Good to hear from you and for the record I don't even think that Morin is human.....
The basement project that has consumed me for the past 10 weeks is now complete and I am typing this comment from the comfort of my new music /computer room.
It is NOW time to go fishing and I am shooting for Wednesday.
I will now be able to resume my music and fishing pursuits.
I hate work.....of any kind....
Gene Gene the drywall machine

PaulGHurtubise said...

Hey Gene,

check out playlist.com. I found it thanks to Glennis, who posted a comment on my blog. I created a user id & password, logged in and am listening to Sonny Rollins as I type this. Very nice. Sounds great, too.

p.-