About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Spring Storm


A beautiful little thunder storm blew in off the lake last night.
I love the way it smells and the way the air feels just before and during one of these little events.
Afterwards I whipped outside and was able to take some cool pics and a wee video snippet of a double rainbow.

Untitled from Gene Norland on Vimeo.


Ella was sleeping and she was very disappointed that she missed it.
Speaking of Ella...
She has become a bit of a fishing machine as of late...
Anytime that I am off I am pestered with "Daddy...can we go fishing today?"
This morning she excitedly put another feather in her fishing cap by landing this nasty old catfish!!!


LOL
She loved it.
Geesh...
My other little girl Avery just celebrated her first birthday....or second depending on how you look at it I guess...


She is now ONE...and I don't know where the time went.
In for midnights tonight...
:o/

3 comments:

lambton said...

That Catfish has an uncanny resemblance to you after a few tall imports. Gay, Drunk and Ugly!

Your turn for the next BBQ homo...

Trotsky said...

10-4...
I will need a week to get some stuff out of the way...especially these midnights.
:o(

gw said...

what a lucky man to have such a lovely young lady to fish with. must be a great deal better than lambton.
your site always gets my attention.

gw