About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

What are Friends For?

Turn the sound down if kids are in the room.
Here I try and tail Morins hot fresh run fish while filming it with the camera....
Maybe not such a good idea after all.
Some fish you can do everything right and still lose them while some it seems you can do everything wrong..
Funny.
Nice fish.....
I'll have to try harder next time to knock it off.

Morins Dime Bright Steelhead and my clumsy tailing effort from Gene Norland on Vimeo.

1 comment:

lambton said...

OMG!!!
I woke from a dead sleep last night screaming and in a cold sweat thinking about that episode.
LOL!! We are idiots...I bet the sh*trats watching were shaking their heads in disbelief.