About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

This ones for Gary...

I will probably regret this....

I have decided to remove my filter and go "public" again.

Gary can't read my BLOG...and that is that. LOL

I don't know why anyone ...besides myself... would want to read this dribble but whatever.

Here you go buddy...no more lost passwords...you are in.

I believe most of the lurking knuckleheads have lost interest in me anyway and if it goes sideways I can pull the plug again pretty quick.



These pics are from last year but it is an annual event that Torrie and I participate in that is worth documenting.
There are not many things that can tear me away from Steelhead fishing in November but this was the case this year.
Torrie and I played a 2 day Jazz gig at the RBC centre which is the local arena where the Sarnia Sting play.
It is a fund raising event for Kids with disabilities and I was proud to be part of it.
It was with a heavy heart though....
Torrie and I lost a friend to cancer this month. The wife of the guy who builds our guitars.
She was such a wonderful person and I will miss her.
I thought of the Carters more than once this weekend. They have always been good to me...probably better than I have been to them...or anyone for that matter.
Sometimes I think that all we have are the relationships we forge and the value should never be underestimated.
Things end very quickly.


I have no specific faith but I hope she has found peace.



This was only the second year and the turnout was exceptional.

I have to believe they made a lot of money for the kids while at the same time providing 2 days of enjoyment to an area that is desperately lacking when it comes to anything close to unique entertainment.

FUSION LINK

I would go even if I wasn't playing music. Great food, good beer, hot chicks..and the music was pretty good as well!!

;o)

The Creemore Springs guys were there again this year and they took good care of Torrie and I...god bless those guys...best beer in the world IMHO!!

One more fall task then I am back to fishing....Might even sneak out Friday to snipe some skinny water.

Fingers crossed.....

3 comments:

T. Brook Smith said...

Glad you're unfiltered again, Gene.

I see lots of big fish down the page...

...good for you.

lambton said...

Unfiltered...
Whatever...just get the friggin pen to paper more often you POS!

Trotsky said...

OP!
Cliche check ...'Drivel'
..is there any limit to my ignorance?