About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

My New Fishing Partner..


Yesterday my Daughter surprised me by asking to go fishing!!!
<><
I guess I had been watching quite a bit of fishing on TV. Kimi is still a wee bit laid up so I have been sticking around the house quite a bit Ella and were able to skip out for a few hours and beat up on the Bluegills a bit.
She showed great patience and a genuine interest.



My son is only interested in Spiderman at present and won't fish with me even if I beg him.

Rotten kid.
;o)

Oh well..maybe Ella will be hittin the tribs with her old dad.

4 comments:

lambton said...

Was the Pinkie Ella's Idea or yours! Good for her, God bless her! Now if she would just share some of her inspiration with her father perhaps my road trip companion would be back in the game. ;0) Doh!!!!!!!!!!

Trotsky said...

OH...a shot!!!!
Bastard!
With the price of Gas rising the way it is even if I have time off I certainly won't be making the luny runs...
However...I did miss the Oak last year...we'll have to pencil that one in at least.

lambton said...

Gas...Grrrrrrrrrr
divided by 3 is the answer!
Besides...the new guy is alright and the Outdoor Inn caters to 3.
As for the Oak. I missed her as well. It can be a Sh*t bag fest but when there is little pressure it sure can be fun.

P.S. my shoulder hurts.
Kidding ;0)

T. Brook Smith said...

Great post.

I was fishing for panfish with my daughter last weekend as well.

My blog is here.

http://brooksmith.blogspot.com/

Stop by some time!