About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Oh YaH!!! JFL and I are crazy to think there is a CAT in there.....


Shame on all of you!!!
LOL
I may have to start packing heat this fall.


GRRRRRRR

Bear Sightings - Thu. June 12 07:52 am
Huron O.P.P. officers are working with the Ministry of Natural Resources investigating several reported sightings of bears in the area. Police say that not all sightings have been confirmed, but say some are valid. The latest unconfirmed report came yesterday in Bayfield.

2 comments:

lambton said...

Driving to work this morning I heard that exact report on the radio. Immediatly a horrific image haunted my head. It was of a naked "Old Man Norland" and JFL prancing thru the shire holding hands with an overweight bruin in persuit sporting a crooked woodie.
Brrrrrrrrrrrr...it still haunts me.

Trotsky said...

That is dead sexy...and I know you want in there.