About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Now There Is Something You Don't See Everyday...


Today my neighbour stopped by to let us know that there was a Hawk perched in our backyard Poplar.
Apparently he had grabbed himself a little squirrel and was having himself a rodent feast.( The Hawk ...not the neighbour)
LOL
We had a great view from our upstairs window and the kids got a real kick out of it ....and so did dad.

Hawk eating a squirrel from Gene Norland on Vimeo.


It would've been way cooler if it had killed the neighbours dog.
Hope springs eternal.

3 comments:

Greg said...

I had to cut back eating squirrels because they're too high in cholesterol....

Trotsky said...

LOL...
I will put out some Lipitor for the Raptor...
Too bad about your egg ban BTW...

Greg said...

I don't egg ban will be enforceable. What cracks me up is that I can't use eggs south of I-90, but the fish can carry their eggs and deposit them up stream.

A lot of people aren't happy as they think the state is overreacting