About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Golf Alpha Yankee

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!


I don't what happened to Kimis mouth but she still looks cool...blood and all...and man what moves...

Not much going on fish wise yet.

The home river needs one more good bump of rain....

I fished it yesterday for about 15 frustrating minutes...3 suckers and a beautiful PARR..
That little fella just about brought me to tears....

I fished a wee farther north and managed a smolt and a beat up old boot of a KING but that was it.

Harv made out way better than I ...good on him...that POS....
He was only about a km downstream to boot.

The day was rife with drama which is typical for my life...the kids are sick and I got home from my trip just in time to take an OT midnight shift which just about killed me.
Make hay while the sun shines indeed...and pray for rain...

I am in the next 3 days for Union Management meetings....

I just threw up a bit in my mouth....

3 comments:

Harv said...

At least you got out yesterday - that must have felt good all on its own!

I got lucky for sure - the river looks very different down where I was - the graph showed close to 2.0 but I am not sure I have ever fished the bottom end with less water.....?????

I think a few roadtrips are in order soon!!!

lambton said...

Gay indeed you friggin Homo!
Better days lie ahead...

Trotsky said...

They fucking better....
Today sucked and tomorrow the real shit show begins...
:o/
...Ella was home sick today with a fever...
Let the fun begin...