About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Monday, October 26, 2009

At least its nice to look at



I went for a walk through the woods yesterday.
The fall colours were inspiring against the blue sky, the air was crisp and clear and I saw loads fo wildlife.
The solitude was good for the soul and the peace and quiet really gave me some great time to think and unwind.
....If only I hadn't brought the fishing rod.

The river is a swamp

There are fish in it and it was cool to watch the salmon spawn. I should've shot some video...I don't know what I was thinking. The water was gin clear and it look liked they were hovering over the redds.


I did manage to catch some fish but they were all wee little egg theives. They are pretty in their own right but I am dying for some real sport especially after being teased with some early season Steelie histrionics a few weeks back.

There was rain in the forecast and I had booked some leave around it but it looks like mother nature is giving us the old up and under again.

Very frustrating.

On top of the shit weather it looks like my son has become the latest flu victim.
We called the school this morning and they told us that there are 17 kids off today and that 33% of all grade school kids were off with this shit last week.

I used to love OCtober....

4 comments:

lambton said...

histrionics...gayness

Harv said...

It was a nice day for walk! That was about all we did was walk. We fished a little bit north of you and we definitely need some rain. We even tried some surf fishing today with no success.

I was so jacked last week when the forecast called for all this rain and I have this week off - oh well, can't win them all I guess.

Bring on November Rains - speaking of which - where is that retard anyway???????

Trotsky said...

HAHA
Sent you to the dictionary on that one didn't you cum guzzler...
Friggin douche

Harv..
Ya this weather sucks...I am starting to get depressed....

lambton said...

Yes...the Homo dictionary.
Funny thing though...histrionics was right after Jazz Guitarist.

Weird ;0)

Harv,
I'm buying my time in this industrial purgatory. Once the gates of hell open up I'm making a run for it.


For Christs sake...just friggin rain already...