About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Granting Leave..


Apparently Kimi needs a break once in a while too.

The audacity!

LOL

I promised her I would be alright watching the kids for a weekend while she and her friends went to this madness called Deer Widow Weekend.



This is an annual Michigan tradition where the local shopping centres launch crazy sales to entice the ladies who have been abandoned by thier deer hunting husbands.
Hence the name.
Couple that with the cross border shopping proclivities of the canucks that live near the border and the strength of the Looney right now and you get something that resembles a mass exodus....eh.



I was happy to see her get away.
She doesn't ask for much and I enjoy spending time with the kids...during the day.



The night shift sucked a bit.

Avery was still recovering from an ear infection so she was up every hour on the hour...
Fun.


I will be glad when she turns the corner on this stage.

For Owen it was right around two years of age...Ella was always a low maintenance angel.

To help pass the time we went to the Pinery for a picnic.

We basically had the place to ourselves and it is sure to be one of my fondest of memories.



We did alright together and Owen was a great help as was my sister in law.

We were however...VERY glad to see mommy when she got home.



Looks like it will be the Wolverine State for the next big adventure fishing wise....this weather is making me nuts.

3 comments:

Harv said...

You're a good dad - want to adopt a couple more???

This weather does suck ass!! I am fishing tomorrow regardless.

Trotsky said...

No I do not want any more kids...
Why don't you wait and fish Tuesday...
I am headed north.....we could meet at any public washroom you prefer..

lambton said...

Two more Visor's on order for you two freaks!!!!!!!!