About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Belly Whopper...

Untitled from Gene Norland on Vimeo.



I took the kids tobogganing. yesterday and I am a wee bit sore...
I have been lifting weights again and it is taking my tired old body a bit to get used to the abuse!


LOL
Probably not such a good idea to follow-up a work out with flying down an icy hill on a crazy carpet with Ella on my back with me on my stomach.
We had a great day out there with this mild weather.


Almost makes up for last years horrific winter.
Back in for work on Monday Tuesday...
It will be the first time on a new shift of 07:00-19:00.
I think I will dig 'em actually.

Untitled from Gene Norland on Vimeo.



Gets me home in time to say good night to the kids and I am traditionally an early riser.

Work is always a great place to get some well needed rest.
:o)

Untitled from Gene Norland on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Harv said...

Dude, Ella is absolutely adorable!!

Tobogganing is a riot - we took the kids last weekend. Geo and I went perchin' today......

You will like working 7 - 19 , I know I do!!

hang in there bro, it will be spring before you know it.

Bill Shearer said...

My shifts used to be 10 hr days and 14 hour nights. Piece of cake.
I'm sure you will find it OK, except for seeing the kids, while on shifts. Days off are great though.

lambton said...

I loved the video going down the hill. That is very cool.
My girls have yet to ask to hit those hills. We have always made a point of it in the past. I guess there is lots of time left for that when the deep freeze returns.

GDawg said...

Hey man - sorry I missed you. Not sure what happened! Glad to quallied.

Hopefully we can get together soon.

Trotsky said...

No problem Garnet..it was my bad...
Just to wiped out to socialize...we'll get caught up on the 31st when we come for our biannual visit!
Maybe we'll do some ice fishing?!