About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

My Cross To Bear...

Morin loses yet another fish from Gene Norland on Vimeo.


I have been going through some of my old pics and videos trying to get organized...
What a Mess!!!
It is easy to get sidetracked though and get lost on memory lane...
I was amazed at how many million videos I have of Morin losing fish...it is tragic...and nauseating...
This video was from last year on the Muskegon and I am dying to get back there..
Look at this Useless POS...
This was just before we threw him out of the boat!

On an side note ...my son scored his first goal in Hockey today!!!!!
I just about started squirten 'em like a bitch...lol

I am so glad I didn't miss it and he was very proud of himself.

Now back to the files....

:o/

7 comments:

lambton said...

Dude...I could have an entire fishing show on the fish I have lost! LOL! I guess it makes the ones that come to hand that much sweeter. I can't wait to lose a few more on the Muskegon. ;0)

lambton said...

BTW...Give Owen a big congrats from me. I'm sure he and dad were very proud.

Harv said...

I too have discovered that all my photos are in iPhoto hell and need to be organized....arrgghhh!

WTG Owen - that is a big moment for sure. Meg has scored a few but Geo has yet to find the yet and I sure hope I am there to see it - what a great feeling that is!!!

Morin is a POS!

lambton said...

Morin is a POS!
Yes he is...

GT said...

Congrats Owen!!!

I remember our son's first goal. I asked for the puck after the game and had it mounted on a small trophy tagging it as his first goal. (I have his first hockey stick put away as well)

lambton said...

I really love the audio in this clip. Especially the sense of astonishment in Stuhans voice when he says "It is too...Isn't it".
That dude had as great a day as we did. I can't wait to get back on his boat.

Trotsky said...

I love the audio too...especially the part when I say you are useless...because you are...and you are a pos...now get thee to the plastics...
I don't wanna go to work today..
:o/