About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

This Is Pretty Neat...

I am a terrible photographer.


It is too bad because I have seen some pretty cool stuff.

Today on the way home from a jam session with my Jazz Guitar Buddy Tori I happen to notice this bird sitting on a post in the middle of a farmers field.

...Now Joseph Ahmad I am not...lol...but I had to try.

I walked close enough to him to spook him into a tree.



After that I decided to take a chance and whip home and grab the kids so they could see it.
We lucked out and he hung around for us.

The kids loved it.

Ella couldn't really make it out until it Lit out across the farmers field.

Really pretty sight..

Happy New Year

8 comments:

Bill Shearer said...

Rare to see them!
Lucky you, and the kids as well.
Good on ya for taking them to see it!

lambton said...

That is a fat seagull fresh off the McDonalds parking lot! You brought your kids to see that? POS!

Nice find brother. How in the hell did you manage to notice that. I must be rubbing off on you. Come to think of it. I sure would like to rub one off on ya!

POS!

Trotsky said...

You just reached a new level of weird...congratulations...
I am not too hung over today but that will be the last time for any M&M Louisiana style chicken wings...
Happy New Year Bill..
The kids love wildlife...
Owen was certain that the Owl belonged to Harry Potter...
LOL

GT said...

Nice Gene! Hey, those M&M Louisiana wings are tops! (hurt coming out eh?)

Happy New Year! ( I barely made it past midnight)

lambton said...

You sure he didn't think it was a
9th level Tetrahydractal from Pokimon?

Chicken wings are for rubes? Did you watch the Hockey Game all night? ;o)

Trotsky said...

We were back and forth from the hockey game to Wii bowling....both of which were riviting to me...
The waves are crashing at the beach...you can hear them from the driveway...
My heart goes out to the fishes...

lambton said...

I feel as if something has been stolen from me. The river is one day closed and I'm already hurting.
Dude..

Trotsky said...

..you are a fagola
Back to the real world on Sunday...oh lordy pop