About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

W T F ?????


So... I figure that I have wronged someone or something...
Maybe my lack of recycling zest has offended now even the fish gods??
I had better start scrubbing those yogurt cups out so that I can save the world along with all the other victims....
Look at that snow... I mean come on...
Mid November and we are literally snowed in.
This is getting depressing.

Morin and I are fishing tomorrow regardless of any of this shit so look out....
Chances are it will be a fruitless slush-fest and I will end up even more depressed than I am now...

But the bottom line is ...I HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

...and who knows...we just might get lucky...

3 comments:

lambton said...

Can't wait to get out there. Cabin fever is driving me crazy.
Hey, it hurts when I pee. What does that mean?

lambton said...

Can't wait to get out there. Cabin fever is driving me crazy.
Hey, it hurts when I pee. What does that mean?

Trotsky said...

It means you are a pos....

It means you are a pos....

You are jacob two two ...as in you like two peni in your bum..
See you in the morning...bring your snow shoes.
;o/