About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Boo


After the great day I had on Friday I could'nt wait to get out again.

My Wife...god bless her suggested that I take a run up on Sunday...Halloween Sunday.

She assured me that I wouldn't be needed until around 5 -6ish and that it would be good for me because I obviously enjoyed Friday so much.

I can only believe that she is cheating on me....


...but hey whatever...if thats what it takes!

LOL

Truth be told Sunday at 5 am saw me in no shape to fish.


Saturday Kimi and I went to a Halloween party. Aunt Tracy had the kids and the party was walking distance.
I was nothing short of a Bag of Milk when I got home...I didn't even know who I was...
We had a ton of fun BTW.
I had to be talked...in fact begged into going but it was a good time and I loved seeing Kim get a chance to let go.

I had to hit snooze but at 6am I fired up the rice burner and headed north.

After hiking in for more than an hour I stopped to take a leak...reaching down to unbuckle my fanny pack....


:o/

Ooops...left in the car.


Nice..

No bait,...no terminal tackle....no floats....no leader line...

Fucking hangover...


So back to the car I go.

I hiked like mad to get to the water I had planned on fishing and barely saw a soul.
I think JFL was right when he said that Sunday is the new Wednesday...or something like that.

I think the midweekers are outsmarting oursselves half of the time.

I did bump into one older dude who was in the middle of slicing up his wild Steelhead....I thought about pushing his fillet knife into his ear but I am not quite there yet....

Close,.. but not quite.


At 9am I am standing over the water that I was forced to walk away from on Friday...

Long story short...it wasn't quite as hot but it was pretty friggin cool!!!!!

October Chrome indeed.

2 comments:

lambton said...

long story short...you like it in the stink.

Trotsky said...

OOOOP
Somebody woke up with a sore vagina!!!