About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Unreal

Well the river has shut me down lately with "high" water...?
The rains that we have all prayed for have finally come ...now if I can only be patient...and get rid of this fucking chest cold.

I am in for OT 4 to Midnight tonight ...going on very little sleep.

Poor Ella had a sleepover at grandmas house last night but in the middle of night fell out of bed and broke her finger!

Jesus....honestly?!!!

Kimi made the Emerg' run but in the process Avery woke up and now we are all running on empty today.

Ah joy...and these are my scheduled "Days of Rest"...?????....REALLY????

Oh well...there are people in the world with real problems and Morin and I are fishing Monday Tuesday...on dare I say it ...prime water!!!!!

Sigh....

Anyways...

Dig this...



And this...



This is the State of the Art.....and it pains me to know that I will never get close....
But wow what music.

No comments: