About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

At It Again...


Today I tore myself away from my Tiger Woods Golf and from the winter blues that have been choking the life out of me and hit the ice again with Morin and crew..
Fresh air sunshine and family fun.
Just the little pick me up I needed.
Here is Owen with a Lunker...lol
I had to beg him to hold it on his own.
The first thing he did when he got home was run and tell his mom about the giant fish that he caught...
There may be hope for that kid yet...and me.

Good day.

2 comments:

Harv said...

Well done G!!

While iI think hard water fishing fills the void during the cold winter months I am ready for a thaw to free up the rivers and resume chasing chrome!

It is awesome to get the kids out fishing though.

Weather man calling for some mild temps in Feb - when you back to work???

Harv

Trotsky said...

I am back to owrk on the 6th and right away theya re sending me for firearms pratice.
I hope I can still shoot straight.
I am way over due for my recertification and I am a little stressed about it.
OH well ... that madness at the very least will help speed February on its way.