About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Aged Turd


Happy Birthday to my Useless POS friend Brian
Brian turns 39 today and he doesn't look at day over fifty...
I was hoping to put together a greatest hits video for him but that will have to wait until next year.
The Baby was too demanding and I may need a year to figure out Media Movie Maker...

This video basically sums up our relationship though.
In all seriousness .. It is a great pleasure fishing with you... I hope you are having a great Birthday...at WORK! lol

5 comments:

lambton said...

39 years...Hmmm...One would think I'd be smart or something by now.
1 year shy of Man-o-pause.

BTW Norland...How's your Manjina doing today :0.

Thanks and yes work is sucking what life I have left out of my aching body today. I love making plastic.

Trotsky said...

You should head down to the shop and whip yourself up a plastic dildo to shove up your awnoose as a homo Birthday present to yourself.

lambton said...

:o.

There is no hope for you is there Norland...

Trotsky said...

:oJ

18 Mile said...

Oh Happy Birthday!!!
I got a year or two on you Brian. I think your in for a little abuse from Mr. Norland this week. Watch your back.