About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Bitches!!!



Well ,..
It is very unlikely that I will be fishing again before Santa Claus comes to town.
The kids are feeling better and that is a very welcome Christmas miracle in the Norland house.
I may sneak out and fish the outflows tomorrow just to lower the blood pressure but even that is bordering on a pipe dream...
..Too many things to do.
With the forecast calling for massive amounts of RAIN...it could very well be that the season is over for me.
It kind of snuck up on me and in a way it makes it less painful..lol.
I enjoyed this season....even though the weather tested my patience at times.
I am a whiny bitch and thats fishing after all.
I think that 2006 destroyed all of our minds.
After all... There were some beautiful fish caught this year and that is all anyone can really ask for.

A very public and sincere thank you to my good buddy Morin for being such a good friend and fishing partner.

Merry Christmas.

Gene

5 comments:

lambton said...

Thanks G...
I hope the plague can find another home to reside in for a few days and you and Kim have a truly wonderful Christmas with the kids.
I'm not giving up hope just yet for another day on the water somewhere but you know me...I have some issues ;0)
Merry Christmas my friend!

B

Trotsky said...

Saying you have issues is like saying water is kinda damp...lol
Merry Christmas

Greg said...

Merry Christmas and you might have to make run for the border. Gas is cheap and the rivers will be unthawed after this heatwave.....

Trotsky said...

I am off until Feb 5th. I am sure I could talk Morin into a Buckeye foray...lol
Whos kidding who?
Morin would probably be up for a drive to BC if I put it out there!!

lambton said...

Chow-Down Bitches...