About Me

My photo
I am just a guy who uses fishing and playing guitar to keep myself sane...or at least try to.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

It'll Be Hard To Say Goodbye....

Well the river is raging and I don't think there is a chance that we get fish again this year although my knucklehead friend disagrees.

4 Days for it to fall into shape...we'll see. If I don't get another fish this year it won't bother me all that much. I ended on a good one and I got my fair share in my opinion.....but one more would be cool...

;o)

6 comments:

lambton said...

That day was special! Christ...they were all special.
I'm gonna miss her Norland! I hope we are as lucky to have the water we did in 2008 for the fall/winter season of 09.

I remember blowing a fish in the tail out of that run on our way back down. I remember you commenting on how big it was and telling me it was just as well that I didn't see it. LOL!!!
How many fish did I blow this year? OMG...I don't want to know.

Trotsky said...

You are useless and that is the 9 mile.
...or 'niner' if you are gay.

I won't wish for 2008 water ever....
Any higher and we could boondog that muh fuh.
Fuck that .... I'll take the skinny clear water that nobody wants to fish....
Ah ....the good old days.

lambton said...

You just miss old uncle Ron and his Jello Tree.
Perhaps you and Ron had a little somethin somethin goin up back in them there woods...entirely different twist on the whole "Sausage Man" analogy.
shiver shiver shiver....
dirr dir dir dir dir dir dir dir dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Trotsky said...

It is bad Karma to turn your back on love...
Open your mind square

Anonymous said...

Careful what you say about the Nine Mile, or you might upset some half-wit / punchclock / fuckity-fuck-fuck type ;)

Cheers guys,

J

Trotsky said...

Happy New Year freaks!!